Marty Baller releases his latest project “International Baller.”
Marty Baller started making waves back in 2014 when he joined A$AP Ferg on several cuts on Ferg Forever. However, in 2015, he began establishing himself as a solo artist. Last year, he dropped off his mixtape Baller Nation which sparked more buzz around his name. Less than a year later and Marty Baller comes through with his latest effort, International Baller.
Baller’s been amping the release of his new mixtape since November 2017. The project was initially slated to release in December but was pushed back until now. The 10 track project has Baller holding down the majority of it on his own with only a few features from up and coming artists such as Nino Man, Loose and Solo and Lean Chihiro on the track. In terms of project, Lory Beats, Sick Luke, Ben Jayne and Gekko are among the producers to bless the project.
1. MARTY BALLER – IM BACK (Prod Gekko)
2. MARTY BALLER – HARLEM TO PARIS (Prod MVP)
3. MARTY BALLER – BE ME (Prod LORY BEATS)
4. MARTY BALLER – 5 GRAND FT. LEAN
5. MARTY BALLER – SLEEP (Prod SICK LUKE)
6. MARTY BALLER – FEELING GOOD (Prod BEN JAYNE)
7. MARTY BALLER – NEVER TIRED (Prod SICK LUKE)
9. MARTY BALLER – NEW WATCH FT. LOOSE AND SOLO (Prod LORY BEATS)
9. MARTY BALLER – HARLEM TO CHINA (Prod BEN JAYNE)
10 MARTY BALLER – BE ME REMIX FT. NINO MAN (Prod LORY BEATS)